February 26, 2016
- Design Prep sessions this week focused on Talent Management, Compensation and Onboarding.
- The team is getting ready for business process design sessions that begin on March 22. Detailed planning continues for two kickoff sessions scheduled for March 8 and 9.
- Design sessions continued on the “Payroll Accounting Link” integration that will integrate Workday and FAMIS.
- Grant Thornton LLP, our IV&V partner, is meeting with the team and is reviewing Vision and Plan deliverables and the Implementation project plan.
- An exploration team is being formed to ask questions about the Workday Financials product. The team’s goal is to learn about the product through workshops, discussions, demos and webinars.